Friday, April 11, 2014

A-Muse

Music has always been part of my life. Even in the darkest day or whichever day that comes, I've always listen to songs and yeap..

But I used to ask myself why do I listen to music? Does it really help build your confident? or does it weaken you or is it just another 3-5 minutes waste of time listening to it? I strongly stand firm that music changes me for who I am because it speaks words of wisdom (sometimes), creates an understanding of what life is actually is and so on. This is actually subjective to everyone because not everyone likes/love music. They might think that music is a pain in the arse for them. Hence, I leave this to you to argue.

But overall, music have made an impact in my life in terms of being creative, opening the minds of the society and such, could change the whole world and unite them into one with just a simple song *maybe*.

Would I still be myself if I didn't have the talent to play guitar? or even listening to songs, tune or melody? Maybe yes but I figure out that there are tons of factors that could contribute into the process of transformation in your life. It could be friends, family, peer pressure, partners and society.

No comments:

Post a Comment