Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Waste of money? or makeover?

Recently I have watched a taiwanese television series about make up and woman.

Why do woman always or often wear make up to cover their face? Their faces are okay looking but not ugly because I would not categorise woman or "half" woman ugly but because of their additional "stuff" applied on their face makes them ugly. I've walked in shopping malls and night market and everywhere else seeing woman going into beauty shop to buy make ups, facial products and what not.

Obviously these things are used to fulfill your wants and needs so that people in the society could accept you into their group or norms. If your looks is ugly, technically speaking society would not accept you and vice versa. This is total crap because God created people, human in His image. I'm sorry to be harsh or rude/mean but this is my intention to tell people that God actually created us in a unique way. Unique way as in each person has its own talent or skills. I mean seriously? Woman do not need to wear make up to look good because each of them are unique in their own ways.

God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment