Friday, April 18, 2014

ReFresh

Back then, I started to hate blogging and one step at a time, I wonder does blogging even mean something? Can I start to go any where with blogging? In terms of earning money and what not. What I personally thought that blogging is for those who does not have time and wants to earn side income but to come and think of it again, IT IS NOT TRUE.

In fact, blogging helps to reduce stress, more like expressing your inner-self where you actually "communicate" with this post and express your feelings. Somehow people does not realise that this facts are true.

Blogging is fun! Fun in terms of expressing yourself and meeting other bloggers who are way more successful and they're sort of like on top of the world right now. Glad to know that bloggers can be successful at some point of time but how long will they last? Will blogging help them to achieve something successful? Yes, but does it last? No. Definitely not but well everyone needs to achieve something in their lives, right?

Everyone do, but I often feel I achieve nothing big in my life, probably soon? but I am proud to have friends, loved ones surrounding me and giving me protection and the man Himself, above the skies and air, Jesus. He gave His life and die for us on the cross. Let's look back and continue to thank God for his unending gracious blessing upon us. Happy Easter everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment