Friday, March 28, 2014

A sign of weakness or strength?

Everyone cries for a reason, whether someone has passed away or probably a failure in your life. But well, does crying even means a sign of weakness or strength?

No, well for me it means crying is a sign of strength. It should not be categorized as a sign of weakness because crying makes us release our inner emotions that we have kept for a very long time. Mostly girls cry because they use it as a "weapon" to persuade something or win over something they want/need.

Whereas there is a group of people who thinks that crying is also a sign of weakness, why? Because you have been strong for a period of time and when you released it then people would think that you have kept it for a long time. So, it's okay to cry at some point even though things may get bad and things might not seem to go its way.

Sometimes I cry because things does not get along together, things such as conflict of thoughts between myself and my partner. Even the smallest things could make me cry. This would conclude that I am a crying baby even though I always think that crying is for the weak and small and those who are not capable of going through stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment