Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Daily Basis of Life

Eating is one of the most basic thing we do everyday. Most of our energy are wasted everyday hence, we must eat consistently and for some, they eat a lot.

Well, as for me, I recently visited this restaurant called myBurgerLab. Why myBurgerlab? One thing I love visiting this place is because of their services especially the front crew. They are very cheerful whenever customers tend to visit the shop and this was one of the reason why I looked up to them and actually went for their job interview.

Even though I successfully went through all the interview and probation but sadly, I couldn’t cope with my studies and family and hence, I gave up immediately after the all the probation. Though with such short probation, I got to know new people and I never forget the experience of learning how to cook and serve people with smiles. It was full of joy working with this kind of people and I am thankful that I am able to be part of the team.




What is so amazing about this restaurant is that it serves good, I mean real good food and juicy and not much add-on unnecessary ingredients. Their food is fresh and clean and it is rated as one of the best burgers in town. There are visitors from other countries and the reason they came all the way from their place is that they have heard of this “havoc” black bun burgers. And their comments are like “Awesome, Well-prepared, Well-done” and etc.

With their joy and fun in doing this work in the kitchen and on-floor, I can see that they are enjoying their work as well as serving other people with the joy on their face. And one thing about us, people, is that we have to be cheerful at all time and not to be depressed about the things we should not. I personally feel that everyone should be happy about the things we do especially when we go out to work next time. Students especially, have to be outgoing because when you go out to the working world, you have to be fun and you have to love doing what you do. I have seen people who are forced to work and earn money and support their family and then end up being depressed about their work and their surroundings.

So, work aside, what I personally feel about food is that we should love them equally as we love ourselves. There are certain cases where people tend to diet and not eating properly because they want to look pretty or good-looking. Well, I think that if we love ourselves, we have to eat good food and live a happy life. At some point we have to pamper ourselves with good food and nice clothes and get wasted. That is what I am still standing, believing that good food satisfy my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment