Sunday, February 2, 2014

Myself towards Gaming

There are some time when I got bored and even before I start my assignment, I tend to play games. A more to strategy kind of gaming such as Starcraft, Defence of the Ancient and many more mainstream games out there. But I question myself can gaming satisfy someone's inner so much until a person forgets the problem they're facing or rather "running away from reality"? Yes it does.

SO, presenting Starcraft 2 *a little bit about it*
















The objective of this game is to win over another opponent's team and other players and basically you owning the whole map. I have been playing this game for about 6 years and definitely it has impacted my life and also I followed their characters and storyline for a very long time and I find it even more interesting than any other first person shooter game such as Counter Strike or Grand Theft Auto.

What's so interesting about this game is that it reflects my life. Just like reality, this game does require tons of patience of building tower, attacking enemy's base and quickly building another place and so does running away from heavy war. In contrast, our life is the same, which means sometimes in life we do need time to build ourself and find ourself and the reason we're doing certain things. Besides that, sometimes we do fail ourself but we immediately got back up again. Why? Because we do not easily give up and we want to win the war. The key to winning and chasing our dreams in life is patience, hard work and full concentration.

Games have been and always been a huge part of my life because it calms my mind and soul and even though I lost in certain game matches, I will always think that it is just another mistake that I made and I will work even harder for the next match. Well, it does seems a little bit more like life isn't it? When you fail certain exam papers and you will try even harder to score for the next paper or work even harder in your next semester.

Apart from all these, I will always play with my friends during the weekends and we will spend 3-5 hours playing this game and literally get wasted but yes it was worth my time and never thought that this game would be so addictive to us and eventually we got ourselves hang to it.







No comments:

Post a Comment