Thursday, February 20, 2014

From friend-zoned to a true relationship




I do not know what to do with my life, maybe cause I have not been in love for a very long period of time. This is the time where I stop and stare at walls to figure out whether am I in love or not? Then I realised that I am truly in love with her because of her "awesome" personalities, tender loving, kind and natural person and yeap, indeed I am in love with her even more day by day.

It all started when we were involved in the university orientation programme and we got close during the game sessions and on the third day itself, I actually fetched her back home and we had talks and during the talk I actually got click to her and realised that I actually liked her. I was not sure at first and it felt like I needed more time to know her more.

Well, I actually did planned to go out with her and had lunch and dinner. Not long after that, it felt so much comfortable when we started hanging out together and found each other compatible but at the same time also we have problems with our current studies, life and friends. One thing is, she is originally from Teluk Intan, Perak and she finds herself having problems staying in PJ, Selangor. She got fed up because of the areas in PJ, which is much more complicated compared to her hometown but as for me, I find this place interesting because PJ has a lot of good food and good places to explore and one thing is that I love to travel and I am obviously a food junkie.

On the day where The Mines Shopping Mall had Big Bad wolf, I have actually confessed to her that I like her but she needs time where until the very end of the day, she said yes to me! I got so excited in "me" but I just could not reveal the happiness in me but instead I jumped for joy the moment when she said yes. But at the same time also, I have had prepared if she said NO to me and things would turned out so differently today.

Then, we started to click with each other and so, the journey begins until today where we are still talking to each other and hang out.

Funny thing is, she actually told the truth that she friend-zoned me during the orientation programme but after the orientation programme, she realised there's a little "spark" between us and there it started. Anyhow, I felt glad that I kept the faith and did not question much about why all these things happened and glad that she is still holding on the path she is taking. Thank God.


No comments:

Post a Comment