Wednesday, March 5, 2014

How does it feel to lose someone..

There’s always someone we lose in our life, whether it is family members, best friend, partners and so the list goes on. I reflect back on to what happened to my past, where I actually lost someone so important in my life, a loving and outgoing mother. She is actually my friend’s mother but you can feel the way when people treat you, you feel very, comfortable. That’s one thing but another is the way when people treat you so comfortable, you can feel you’re loved by that specific person.

She passed away when 3 robbers enter her house and knocked her down. Immediately she fainted and passed away just like that. Knowing the fact that she is a strong woman, it is very depressing to know someone you care so much just passed away like that. But there’s nothing much I can do or anyone can do to bring that person back to life again. Hence, I always ask God “Why did You bring so much misery into someone’s life by taking their love one away?”

Questions has been still wondering in my head and I wonder why humans cannot live until they’re satisfied or I don’t know? Maybe 130-150 years old? Why can’t they just live happily and die happily too? The problem is, humans are able to live until 100+ years, it’s just the matter of time. Time, is one of the most important element in our life like what the quote says “Time is gold”. I believe if God wants to take someone away, He will do it for a better reason.

Even though it is one tough crap problem to overcome but humans can do it. Things like flying to the moon, burn your whole body, crash into accidents and survive. There is reasons why humans are capable to survive in those cases. It is because God gave us the courage, strength and mircales to overcome all these problems and circumstances in our life.  

Anyhow back to the title again, what if, you lose someone. Yes, you will feel horrible but what if let’s say if you lose someone in life but actually it is a good thing? I’m not saying that I am cursing or talking crap but somehow deep down, losing someone in our life makes us grow stronger. Makes us rethink again that we should remain silence and think back our past that losing someone in our life is not that bad at all.

One of the reason why I said this is because I grew up without a father and it is one hell of a journey to go through in my life without a dad. I can’t represent anyone in my house to be my mentor or “superhero” except my grandfather and uncles and when Father’s Day is around, I can see that the whole family is happy eating and watching movie together and what not. Struggling all these few years has been very hard for me but I tend to look at the brighter side, where I tend to spend most of my time with my mother and grandparents.


Indeed these past 20 years, I realized that losing someone in our life is a good thing. I learn a lot, struggle a lot of hardship and learn to grow wiser and even more mature.

No comments:

Post a Comment